What is the Habitually Empowered Program (HEP)?
HEP is a program designed specifically for women to have a safe haven to learn how to stop relying on self-harming habits and to lean into the support of other women to transform into the healthiest versions of themselves.
More specifically, HEP is for any woman who:
- is ready to stop relying on self-destructive behaviors and start making empowered choices
- is tired of being controlled by worry and anxiety
- may be experiencing an unusually high level of stress (divorce, work, caregiving for an ill family member, etc.)
- wants to be a part of a community of women who are ready to connect and heal together
- For women to have a safe place to grow and connect with other women who have similar struggles
- For women to gain more skills to manage the stress and chaos of everyday living
- For women to learn to unconditionally love themselves regardless of any perceived flaws or outside criticism
- To empower women to feel safe asserting their needs and using their voice to stand up for what they believe in
What does HEP Include?
HEP is a 6-month program where women receive:
- (2) 60-minute individual sessions a month
- (1) 90-minute in-person group a month – Group meetings are intended to be educational and to provide extensive support
- (1) 30-minute video conference call a month to check in and stay accountable with the group
- Membership in a private Facebook group where the group is given challenges to help reinforce the learning from the group and to build stronger connections with the other members to support one another
- Access to weekly menus for meal planning
- A HEP manual with relevant handouts, activities, and resources
- A gratitude journal to use throughout the program
- Group social activities (optional events such as charity functions, fun walks, pot lucks, etc.), encouraged to strengthen connections amongst members
By investing in HEP, you are empowering yourself with:
- Improved understanding of your triggers that lead to unskilled behaviors/unloving habits and the tools to manage these triggers.
- A self-care plan to nourish you from within that will allow you to be in charge of stress rather than stress taking charge of you.
- Connection with a community of women who can relate to your pain and can support you through your healing process.
- Therapeutic interventions to heal your old wounds and transform these wounds into awareness so you can move toward growth and wholehearted living.
- Self-compassion to allow you to thrive and move beyond perfectionism and disempowered living.
- Confidence and courage to use your inner power to break free from self-limiting beliefs and to assert your rights as a valuable human being in our world.
To learn more about HEP and how it can transform your life, click below to set up your free 30-minute Food Freedom Breakthrough Session.